The city centre has wide roads, parks, squares and a picturesque port with fishing boats. Beautiful pedestrian walkways entice the visitors for a stroll, a coffee and shopping, with monuments, museums and historical sites surrounding the city.It is a must tour in this historical region.
Full day Tour
Ancient Corinth ( 8 hours tour )
During the tour (you must have at least 6 – 8 hours free time) with the help of our driver guide (speaks English as well as other languages) you will visit :
- Isthmus of Corinth, the narrow stretch of land that joins the Peloponnesus to the mainland of Greece
- The Historic-Folklore Museum with exhibits of 3,500 18th and 19th century costumes from all over Greece.
- The archaeological site of Ancient Korinthos
- The Archaeological Museum at the archaeological site (built in 1931-32) with an exhibition collection dating from the Prehistoric Period through to the Roman and
- Byzantine Period. It is worth seeing the large Mycenaean crater (vessel) (circa 1200 B.C.), the Corinthian amphora and stopper (600 B.C.)
- Along the tour you can Shop souvenirs and taste Greek traditional food