The Acropolis One of the most emblematic archaeological sites .It is standing loftily on the rock of the same name, is a monument from the most illuminated period known in human history, the golden age of Athens. The unified archaeological sites around the Acropolis, the Agora and the Areopagus, the Hills and Municipalities of ancient Athens, Hadrian’s Library, the Roman agora, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Gate, the Kallimarmaro stadium, are filled with the echoes of great philosophers, orators, artists and scientists.
Full Day Tour
Acropolis and Museum of Athens Tour.
It is a must to see the Acropolis with its splendid monuments like the Parthenon or the Propylaea, all representative of the so called «Golden Age» of the history of Athens.One full day Athens private tour with our minibus to the most well known and recognized monuments in Athens.You will visit unique monuments stretching through many centuries of the city’s history and the most important sightseeing of Athens.
During the tour with the help of our driver guide (speaks English as well as other languages) you will visit :
- The Acropolis – The Parthenon – Erechthion – Temple of Athens Niki – Plaka
- Athens Museum
- Plaka – Monastiraki – The Parliament – Monument of the Unknown Soldier
- Temple of Zeus – Panathenaic Stadium – Kolonaki – Lycabettus Hill
- Ancient Agora – Roman Agora – Hadrian’s library
Along the tour you can Shop souvenirs and taste Greek traditional food
Visiting The National Archaeological Museum of Athens you will see most important artifacts from a variety of archaeological locations around Greece.The collections are organised in sections :
- Prehistoric collection (Neolithic, Cycladic, Mycenaean)
- Sculptures collection
- Vase and Minor Objects Collection
- Santorini findings
- Metallurgy Collection
- Stathatos Collection
- Vlastos Collection
- Egyptian Art collection
- Near Eastern Antiquities Collection